- DAY FEES
August/September 2018 intake
Second year top-up
|£500 each year|
Tuition Fees 2018
The Acceptance Deposit and the Second Year top-up are held against any disbursements or deductions incurred during the student’s time at the College, such as library fees, exam fees and other minor costs. Any balance remaining after the student’s successful completion of the 2 year course, subject to achieving certain criteria as set out in the Terms and Conditions.
The above fees will be invoiced bi-annually on 1st June and 1st November
This fee schedule replaces all previous schedules
- Group IELTS preparation (excluding exam fees)
- Use of all college facilities
- Exam fees (excluding re-takes)
What's not included?
- One-to-one tuition (academic, IELTS and music lessons are available at an extra cost of £50 per hour)
- Uniform Pack (£213 - single payment)
- Text books and stationery
- Off-campus activities (with some exceptions)
- Gym membership
- Optional UCAS Preparation Course (August 2018)
Note: this list is not exhaustive.
Students that require Confirmation of Acceptance of Study (CAS) cannot apply to become a Day Student