- International Payments with Flywire
International Payments with Flywire
Cardiff Sixth Form College has partnered with Flywire to make your international payments safe and easy.
Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country and in almost any currency by bank transfer, credit card and other local payment methods.
Flywire is Cardiff Sixth Form College's preferred method of payment for payments originating outside the UK.
Better Experience for You:
Best Price Guarantee -
Flywire aims to provide to best price for international education payments. If you find a better price at your bank within two hours of booking a payment with Flywire, they will match it and give you a gift card for your trouble
Avoid Unexpected Fees -
Unexpected bank fees can result in a short balance on your account when payment reaches your institution. Flywire ensures your invoice is delivered in full every time.
Pay in your Home Currency -
Avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favourable foreign exhange rates.
Customer Service -
Enjoy multilingual customer support via phone, chat and e-mail
Why Cardiff Sixth Form College uses Flywire:
Easy Payment Identification -
International payments can be hard to identify. With Flywire, we are always able to identify and match your payment to your account.
Payment Visibility -
We will be able to follow when you make the payment to them and it arrives in our account.
Direct Communication -
Flywire has direct communication with us for fast and easy resolution should any problems arise.
How does it work?
1. Click on the PAY NOW WITH FLYWIRE button above.
2. Enter the amount in GBP that you wish to transfer and select the country your are paying from, as well as the payment type you wish to use. This will be a competitive exchange rate as part of Flywire's Best Rate Guarantee and will therefore result in a lower cost to you in your local currency. Complete the rest of the registration details.
3. Complete the payment transaction by either entering your card details, or printing the confirmation advice and taking it to your local bank, or complete an online bank transfer (if you have access to online banking) in your local currency to the bank details provided on the payment instructions.
4. Payment confirmation will be emailed to you. You can also track the progress of your payment via an optional SMS service and a progress bar in your Flywire account.
Benefits / How to Pay (Choose your language)
Detailed Payment Instructions:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Visit Flywire's FAQ section if you have any queries.